Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Fat Cat by Robin Brande

If you have EVER had body issues, especially issues of eating too much, then read this book. This book is about Catherine (Cat), who is a science nerd and her science experiment that helps her lose weight and look HOT at the end of the project. It's also a story about love and hate and finding out who loves you for who you are, not what you look like. As someone who has always struggled with my weight this story really hit home and I could relate to Cat in more ways that one. It took me one day to read this because I could not put it down once I started. I was captivated with the story from the very beginning. It also got me thinking about her project and wondering if I myself could actually do what she did. She has self control like no one I've ever met. Read this book to see what her experiment is and how her life changes.
5 out of 5 stars!!! A MUST READ!

No comments:

Post a Comment