Wednesday, May 23, 2012

True Devotion by Dee Henderson

As a military wife, I loved this book. It brought mixed emotions and made me really think hard about the life that I happily live with my wonderful husband. Kelly is a wonderful herione and is a true example of what a military wife is and should be. Joe is a great man and a true friend to Kelly and is a wonderful example of what a military man is. The story revolves around these two falling love after being friends for years. He's a Navy SEAL and she's a woman who loves him and who has already lost the love of her life, Nick, who was a Navy SEAL also. Some parts were heartwrenching, other parts were happy and lovey, and others just made me mad because that's how Henderson writes her books. Her books always seem to draw out all your emotions and it's easy to relate to her characters. Military spouses should read this book (#1 in a her Uncommon Heroes series). I read it in one day (by accident ;) because it was so good I couldn't put it down. It's a inspirational book as are most of Henderson's books. Worth the read and time.
5 out 5 stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment