Friday, September 27, 2013

Children's Literature Class- Board Books

So this Fall (August-December) I am taking a Children's Literature class for my Master's in Library and Information Science. I have read SO many that I don't want to do separate posts for each but I am going to start doing posts each week about the books I read for my reader's to see and know about.

This post will be the first of about 7 about the Children's books I've read since the middle of August when school started.

We started with Board Books:

The Going To Bed Book by Boynton: It's very cute board book about what you do before going to bed. Taking a bath, hanging your towel, brushing your teeth, etc. The pictures are cute and the animals are precious. My daughter enjoyed this book a lot!

Moo Ba La La La by Boynton: It's cute and tells you what animals say..The cow says Moo...etc. My daughter just tried to chew on the book the whole time.

Where is Baby's Belly Button by Katz: This is a cute interactive board book for kids. You flip up the parts of the baby in it to find different body parts. My daughter enjoyed it.

No No, Yes Yes by Patricelli:  I hated this book. It's the same words (no no and yes yes) on each page showing what's good and bad. Dumbest thing ever...and there's more like them.


No comments:

Post a Comment