Thursday, June 6, 2013

Update and Review of- A Killer Plot by Ellery Adams

Wow! It's been forever since I've done anything on my blog here. It's been crazy busy in my life with a new baby and being in my last year of grad school. But now things have settled and I've been a reading machine. Over the next few days I'll post reviews of about 10 books! I know crazy but after a long day reading makes it all better.

Review

A Killer Plot by Ellery Adams

I was unsure of how I would feel about the main character Olivia in this series but it turns out she's very lovable and not stuck up like I thought. She's a rich woman who can afford anything and everything but lives a pretty ordinary life without too many splurges. Her constant companion is her dog named, Captain Haviland. In the beginning stages of the story we find that Olivia is a target for gossip because of her wealth, recluseness, and also her best friend is a dog. She stays to herself and often lets the gossip roll off her back. Her good friend owns the local diner she frequents and has a 'spot') <---important to mention this because she spends A LOT of time there and it's mentioned frequently.) She starts to come out of her shell and joins a writing club(Bayside Book Club) for people who are currently writing their own books/novels. The people in the group are characters all their own! The fun begins for the group when people in their town turn up dead with haiku poems being left as clues! Can the club figure them out for the police? Oh yes they can!!
This book was very good and I enjoyed it so much I bought the next 3 in the series. I would definitely try out the first of this mystery series!

5 out of 5 stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment