Thursday, October 31, 2013

Booktalk

Oh the booktalk. How I hate thee. NO really, I do. I hate being in front of the camera and I hate having to talk about something (a book) that I like to myself essentially. It took me 15 takes to get it all together and still, I didn't really get it all together. You could tell I was reading a script but really 4 books and I'm supposed to just know? I have a horrible memory. Anyways, if you'd like to see my booktalk here's the link...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVTUTtp-Oc8



I'm warning you though...I suck. It was my first time.
The books I talk about are: Pippi Longstocking, Ella Enchanted, Ramona Quimby Age 8, and Protector of the Small.


Personally, my favorite is Protector of the Small by Tamora Pierce.

Would you read one of the books mentioned? What do you think of my booktalk? Have you read any of the books?

No comments:

Post a Comment