Monday, June 11, 2012

Fifty Shades Freed by E.L. James

A great ending to a great series. Marriage, babies and of course the kinky sex! For me, this book was a little more tame with the sex and focused more on why Grey is the way he is and the love that he and Ana share. I really enjoyed reading about his past and seeing him accept the love that Ana and his family have for him. Also, I cried when Ana's dad, Ray, got hurt in an accident. Oh yes, I cried like a little baby! If a book can't provoke some sort of emotion from a reader (anger, sadness, happiness, etc) then what good is it to read? I found myself very intrigued with this whole series and the characters that are in the pages. Grey and Ana are strong lovable characters. I really liked that James included a epilogue at the end and also some stories about Grey growing up, the Christmas story really had me teary eyed. One of the things I did have a problem with was how Ana was so focused on her weight even though she's apparently small. I know women are like that (I mean, I am a woman) but it just aggravated me that she wouldn't eat because she thought she was 'fat'. I guess we all have our vices though.

5 out of 5!

No comments:

Post a Comment