Monday, June 25, 2012

The Guardian by Dee Henderson (Book 2, O'Malley series)

The more I get to know the O'Malley characters/family, the more I love them. This book was wonderful! Shari and Marcus are perfect for each other and their instant attraction and love shine through each page. An interesting pairing because Shari is a politician and Marcus O'Malley is a U.S. Marshall. This story is wild but plausible and the love and faith they share and that develops is wonderful to read about. I fall in love with the O'Malley clan every time I read another one of their stories. I love reading books where the characters feel real and Henderson delivers every time. I highly recommend this series to anyone who has strong faith, weak faith or looking for their faith.
5 out of 5 stars for sure!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment