Sunday, February 2, 2014

Happy New Year (Belated) and Update

Wowzers it's been forever since I've posted...oops.

I have read a lot of books in the last few months and I'm in the middle of one right now :) I will post my reviews of these books over the next few days!

I have read the first 2 books in a teen series which will be my first 2 posts tomorrow. Then I will post my review of the first book in the series I'm currently reading. I have 3 more after those that I will review. All of them are really good and are 3.5 stars or more.

After I finish reading the Guardian series I'm reading, I want to branch out and read something that I don't normally read. I think I'll hit up my local library and see what's out there.
If you have any recommendations please comment and let me know! I'm always looking for something to good to read. I love suggestions and I'll pretty much read anything if you can talk me into it. I've never been a big fan of nonfiction or biographies or the like but hey, if you thinks it's awesome- then recommend it and I'll read it too.


Hope you're having a great new year so far. I've started classes back up so if I start to slack off again I apologize in advance.


Hugs!

M.

No comments:

Post a Comment