Tuesday, February 11, 2014

The Busy Woman's Guide to Getting Fit, Fierce, and Fabulous by Daniel L. Wallen, CPT

This was a free book that I downloaded onto my Kindle. Wallen does a great job at telling it like it is but with humor. As someone who constantly struggles to not go up a jean size, this book really gave me a better look into what I'm doing negatively that could be hindering my success at losing weight and keeping it off. I really liked that he put it into easy thoughts and that it was targeted towards women (and men) like me who have problems 'liking' exercise and what comes with it. I think that if you have a weight problem this book is definitely a good book to read. It's definitely not my normal reading choice but I'm trying to expand my horizons on the reading front.
While reading this book, it really gave me 'ah-ha' moment where I was shocked that he understood me so well. Like he wrote this book with ME in mind. It's definitely given me a new view on exercising and eating healthy. Cheat days arent' bad, it means I'm human. Positive thoughts and overcoming the negative view I have of myself and of exercise is what I'm working on now.
Pick this book up or download it like I did..It might help you too!

5 out of 5 stars! Great advice and perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment